Ranking Success and Achievements:
- According to the Complete University Guide, it is ranked 86th in 2008, 85th in 2009 and 72nd in 2010.
- Achieved a top score (grade one) from Ofsted for Initial Teacher Training.
- In the The National Student Survey, Bedfordshire is placed 28th in the UK for student satisfaction, as well as ranking 5th for Journalism in the country, Law 7th, Business 15th and Marketing 16th. It is also ranked highly in three key assessment areas:
- Personal Development – 19th
- Assessment and Feedback – 31st
- Learning Resources – 46th
- It is the highest climbing institution in the Times Good University Guide 2010 (published by HarperCollins), moving up 18 places from 89th in 2009 to 71st in 2010.
- 86th in the Daily Telegraph University Ranking 2007.
- 85th out of 132 institutions in the RAE 2008 ratings.
- Short-listed for the Times Higher Education Supplement's University of the Year 2007.
The University has four faculties:
- Faculty of Education and Sport
- Faculty of Health and Social Science
- Faculty of Creative Arts, Technologies and Science
- University of Bedfordshire Business School
It has more than 20 partner institutions in over 16 different countries, including University of Manitoba (Canada), HES Amsterdam School of Business (Netherlands), University of Sydney (Australia), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece), ESC St. Etienne (France), etc.
* Next: Top Universities by Region (UK)