California State University, East Bay (Cal State East Bay, CSU East Bay, East Bay or CSUEB) is a top public university located in the hills of Hayward, California (USA). It is accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
The university has four colleges:
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Allied Studies
- College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences
- College of Science
Cal State East Bay offers the graduate degrees of M.A., M.B.A., M.P.A., M.S., M.S.W. and Ed.D. It also offers an Online Bachelor of science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree with an option in Finance. The BSBA program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The education degrees are approved by the National Council on the Accreditation of Teacher Education. California State University, East Bay Continuing Education is a State Bar of California approved MCLE (Minimum Continuing Legal Education) Provider.
It is home to the largest California State University MBA program in the Bay Area (East Bay Business Times).
Ratings and Rankings:
- Placed in Tier 3 among the Master's Universities in the west (U.S. News & World Report America’s Best Colleges 2010).
- Rated the second-most diverse master's-granting university in the Western region (USNWR 2009).
- Placed as a "top–tier" institution among master's–granting universities in the West by the U.S. News & World Report's annual "America's Best Colleges" guide in 2008.
- Named a "Best in the West" college for the sixth consecutive year by The Princeton Review in 2009.
- Rated as a "Best Business School" in 2007 and 2008 by The Princeton Review.
- Listed as one of the 25 best business schools for entrepreneurs (SUCCESS magazine 1995).
- Rated 8th among Top Regional Public Schools in the West in U.S. News and World Report's America's Best Colleges guidebook 1999.
- The College of Business and Economics was ranked by BusinessWeek as one of the Top Business Schools in the West (2003).
* Next: Cal State Long Beach Ranking Profile