Top business schools offering MBA in Banking and Finance:
Bangor Business School
- It is one of Europe's foremost Banking and Finance Schools.
- The MBA Banking and Finance is designed for candidates with degrees or relevant business backgrounds.
- 93% satisfaction rating was given by Bangor students in the National Student Survey for 2008/09.
- Ranked 16th in the UK for Accounting and Finance and 24th for Business Studies by the Times Good University Guide 2009.
The University of Birmingham
- Birmingham Business School offers the MBA in Global Banking and Finance (an intensive, full time, twelve month programme).
- The programme is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and (EQUIS ) European Quality Improvement System.
- The MBA has been ranked in the top 100 by the Economist Intelligence Unit, with 6th place in their 'Student Quality' ranking, and 4th in 'Diversity of Recruiters'.
- Prospective applicants are required to have as a minimum a second-class degree in a relevant discipline, at least three years of working experience in banking or finance at a supervisory level and strong English language ability.
University of Tennessee at Martin
- It offers an Online MBA for Banking and Financial Services Professionals which is designed specifically for professionals with careers in the financial services industry.
- Courses include Introductory Tools and Methods; Organizational Theory and Design; Corporate Financial Management; Legal and Ethical Environment of Business; Banking and Financial Services; Managerial Economics; Marketing Strategy; etc.
- The programs in business are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
* Suggested Reading:
Best CFA Courses/Programs
Top Master in Finance Programs
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.