Top business schools offering MBA in Banking and Finance:
Bangor Business School
- It is one of Europe's foremost Banking and Finance Schools.
- The MBA Banking and Finance is designed for candidates with degrees or relevant business backgrounds.
- 93% satisfaction rating was given by Bangor students in the National Student Survey for 2008/09.
- Ranked 16th in the UK for Accounting and Finance and 24th for Business Studies by the Times Good University Guide 2009.
The University of Birmingham
- Birmingham Business School offers the MBA in Global Banking and Finance (an intensive, full time, twelve month programme).
- The programme is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and (EQUIS ) European Quality Improvement System.
- The MBA has been ranked in the top 100 by the Economist Intelligence Unit, with 6th place in their 'Student Quality' ranking, and 4th in 'Diversity of Recruiters'.
- Prospective applicants are required to have as a minimum a second-class degree in a relevant discipline, at least three years of working experience in banking or finance at a supervisory level and strong English language ability.
University of Tennessee at Martin
- It offers an Online MBA for Banking and Financial Services Professionals which is designed specifically for professionals with careers in the financial services industry.
- Courses include Introductory Tools and Methods; Organizational Theory and Design; Corporate Financial Management; Legal and Ethical Environment of Business; Banking and Financial Services; Managerial Economics; Marketing Strategy; etc.
- The programs in business are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
* Suggested Reading:
Best CFA Courses/Programs
Top Master in Finance Programs