Following are the top accredited universities offering Master in Finance Programs:
George Washington University (USA)
- GWU's Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Program is ranked among the top 12 Quantitative Finance Master's Programs and No. 1 in pure Finance Master's Programs in the Nation by Global Derivatives.
University of Illinois (USA)
- The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program has been officially named a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Program Partner®.
- Established in 1958, the Illinois MSF is among the longest running programs of its type in the world. The program can be completed in twelve months.
University of Toronto (Canada)
- The Master of Finance program at the Rotman School of Management is designed for finance professionals with several years of experience.
- The Financial Times ranking of the world's best MBA programs has ranked Rotman in the top ten worldwide in its 'Best in Finance' category.
EDHEC Business School (France)
- EDHEC's MSc in Finance programme is a programme partner with the CFA institute. It is a one-year full-time programmes taught in English.
- EDHEC is rated 5th in the "Best School for Finance" in the FT 2009 ranking.
Cass Business School (UK)
- Cass Business School is one of a select group of UK universities to be designated a Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Centre of Excellence.
- To be accepted on to the MSc in Finance you will need a good Bachelors degree (2.1 or above).
University of New South Wales (Australia)
- The Australian School of Business at UNSW is Australia’s leading business school.
- It offers a Master of Commerce (MCom) with specialisations in Banking, Finance, Funds Management and International Finance; a Master of Financial Analysis and a Master of Finance.
* Suggested Reading:
Best CFA Courses/Programs
MSc Finance Distance Learning
Top Financial Mathematics Programs