Following are the top accredited universities offering Master in Finance Programs:
George Washington University (USA)
- GWU's Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Program is ranked among the top 12 Quantitative Finance Master's Programs and No. 1 in pure Finance Master's Programs in the Nation by Global Derivatives.
University of Illinois (USA)
- The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program has been officially named a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Program Partner®.
- Established in 1958, the Illinois MSF is among the longest running programs of its type in the world. The program can be completed in twelve months.
University of Toronto (Canada)
- The Master of Finance program at the Rotman School of Management is designed for finance professionals with several years of experience.
- The Financial Times ranking of the world's best MBA programs has ranked Rotman in the top ten worldwide in its 'Best in Finance' category.
EDHEC Business School (France)
- EDHEC's MSc in Finance programme is a programme partner with the CFA institute. It is a one-year full-time programmes taught in English.
- EDHEC is rated 5th in the "Best School for Finance" in the FT 2009 ranking.
Cass Business School (UK)
- Cass Business School is one of a select group of UK universities to be designated a Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Centre of Excellence.
- To be accepted on to the MSc in Finance you will need a good Bachelors degree (2.1 or above).
University of New South Wales (Australia)
- The Australian School of Business at UNSW is Australia’s leading business school.
- It offers a Master of Commerce (MCom) with specialisations in Banking, Finance, Funds Management and International Finance; a Master of Financial Analysis and a Master of Finance.
* Suggested Reading:
Best CFA Courses/Programs
MSc Finance Distance Learning
Top Financial Mathematics Programs
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.