List of some of the most affordable colleges and universities in the US:
- Centre remains the most affordable of the US News & World Report top 50 liberal arts colleges. It was ranked in a three-way tie for 42nd among liberal arts colleges (the highest national ranking of any Kentucky institution).
- With a total cost of $29,100, which includes tuition, and room and board for the 2004-05 academic year, Centre has the lowest price tag and is the only top-50 school with total costs less than $30,000.
- U.S. News ranked the College 13th among liberal arts colleges offering the best value in education and the Princeton Review recently ranked it as the No. 4 "best bargain private college" in the nation.
- The College offers need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships to a majority of its students.
American College of Technology
- ACOT is one of the most affordable colleges in the nation.
- It offers the skills needed for the fastest growing jobs in the nation at an affordable cost and flexible schedule. Students can earn an Accredited Associate college degree in Health Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Computer Programming, Systems Networking, Security Technology or Business Administration Online in just 1 to 2 years.
- Students are only charged for education, there are no additional fees. Initial tuition includes books, study materials, software, transcripts, and graduation fees.
- ACoT is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council [DETC], located in Washington, DC.
- Hood College offers numerous scholarships, generous aid awards and financing options, the out-of-pocket expenses for families with students at Hood are often much less than the full tuition and fees of most state schools.
- Hood College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Baker is one of the most affordable options for higher education available to busy working adult students.
- With Baker College Online, in most cases, your tuition is less than half that of other major online colleges.
- The College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Baker Center or Graduate Studies is also accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
* Suggested Reading:
Colleges with the Least Debt
Top 20 Most Expensive Colleges