The University of Canberra (UC) is a leading university located in Canberra, ACT, Australia.
UC has the following academic faculties: Faculty of Arts and Design; Faculty of Applied Science; Faculty of Business and Government; Faculty of Education; Faculty of Health; Faculty of Information Sciences and Engineering; Faculty of Law.
The Faculty of Business and Government is a member of the Australian National Business School (ANBS) and is a member of the Australian and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG).
The University of Canberra typically enjoys a 5 Star rating placing it in the top 20% of all law schools in terms of the employability of its graduates.
Ratings and Rankings:
- The University’s graduates are among the highest paid and most employable in Australia. It was awarded the maximum five star rating in the Good Universities Guide 2009 for ‘Getting a Job’ and ‘Graduate Outcomes’.
- Ranked equal ninth in a league table of 38 universities based on data compiled for the Commonwealth Government’s Learning and Teaching Performance Fund.
- Awarded 5 star ratings in the 2007 Good Universities Guide for ‘graduate outcomes‘, which refers to its students’ success in finding jobs and securing top quality graduate starting salaries.
- The Faculty of Business and Government is among the ten best Australian universities in terms of learning and teaching outcomes as acknowledged by the Hon Julie Bishop, Minister for Education, Science and Training awarding $658,602 to the University for the Learning and Teaching Performance Fund 2007 in Business, Law and Economics.
- It was one of nine universities recognised by the Australian government in 2006 for high achievement in learning and teaching.
- 24th in the 2005 rankings of the international standing of Australian universities by the Melbourne Institute.
* Suggested Reading: Top Universities of Australia