Following are the best medical colleges and universities in Ukraine:
Bogomolets National Medical University
- In 2008 and 2009 the University was ranked 3rd and 4th on the state rating of Ukraine's top 200 educational institutions called 'Ukraine's Top 200' and ranked 1st on the rating of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine amongst higher education institutions with the level of accreditation III and IV in the category Health Care.
- In 2008 the students of Bogomolets National Medical University gained 11 medal places in II round of Student Scientific Works’ National Contest.
National University of Pharmacy in Kharkiv
- It is the oldest educational institution of Ukraine (1805) with the greatest experience of vocational training of specialists in the field of Pharmacy.
- It is one of the best Universities accredited with the 4th level, educational, scientific and manufacturing complex.
- After receiving the diploma students can continue education in the University through the system of Postgraduate Education in the Clinical study, Magistrates, Postgraduate study and PhD degree.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- It is one of the oldest and leading medical higher institutions of Ukraine and former USSR.
- All the educational programs of the University are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Students of Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in more than 150 countries in the world including United States, UK, Canada, India, Singapore, Germany, France, Italy, etc.
Kharkiv National Medical University
- It is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine.
- The Degree of the Kharkiv National Medical University is prestigious and recognized in many countries of the world.
- Since 1998, Kharkiv National Medical University is a member of the International Association of Universities (UNESCO).
M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU)
- It is one of the largest and best medical universities of the former USSR.
- The University has been recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and is registered as "Doneck Medical University".
- The University was rated excellent by Quality Assurance Survey (QAS review all Ukraine universities), and received full marks in that survey.
* Next: Top Medical Universities in Russia