Following are the leading business schools in Kenya:
United States International University - Nairobi Campus
- The School of Business Administration offers a range of undergraduate programs, graduate programs, CEED certificate programs, Goldman Sachs Program.
- Undergraduate programs offered include: Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration; Bachelor of Science in Information Systems & Technology; Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management; Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Graduate Programs offered include the Global Executive Master of Business Administration (GEMba); Executive Master of Science in Organizational Development (EMOD); MBA.
University of Nairobi School of Business
- The School of Business is housed at Lower Kabete Campus. It offers the Bachelor of Commerce degree, MBA degree, D.litt (commerce), Ph.d., and Ph.d.(business Administration) programs.
- The School of Business and Management offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs such as the Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA); Master of Philosophy (Economics); Master of Philosophy (Agricultural Resource Economics and Management); Master of Business Management (MBM); etc.
Kenya Institute of Management
- It was created in 1954 as a local chapter of the British Institute of Management currently the Chartered Institute of Management of London and Wales.
- The Kenya Institute of Management is a membership based not-for-profit organisation. Membership is open to both individual and corporate members.
- The Faculty of commerce at KCA university offers the postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in business and management such as the MSC in Commerce; MBA Corporate Management; Bachelor of Commerce; Diploma in Business Management; Diploma in Business Management for Professionals(DBMP).
Strathmore Business School
- The School provides its participants a world-class learning environment. SBS faculty combine high academic standards and industry standards with industry perspective.
- It offers a world-class MBA degree for experienced managers who wish to broaden their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers.
* Next: List of Universities in Kenya