List of top MBA programs in Japan:
Waseda University - Waseda Business School
- The MBA (Full-time) program includes the following areas of study: Financial Management and Economics, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management, Strategic Management and Business Policy (Specialized field: Strategic Management), Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Accounting and Corporate Finance (Specialized field: Entrepreneurship).
- The Degree Thesis for the MBA Program (Full-Time) may be written in either Japanese or English.
- Waseda University is ranked 39th in Asia according to the Asian University Ranking 2010 released by QS.
Keio University - Keio Business School
- The two-year full-time MBA Program is designed to promote overall administrative capabilities.
- Most MBA Program classes are conducted in Japanese except for courses offered to exchange students from foreign business schools.
Hitotsubashi University - Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy
- It offers students the opportunity to earn an MBA degree in International Business Strategy.
- Course work in the MBA program consists of two-credit or four-credit courses. Students in the Two-Year Program have the option of custom-building their second year curriculum.
Kyoto University GSM (Graduate School of Management)
- Upon completion of two-year graduate courses, students will be granted a MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree.
- Kyoto University is ranked 8th in Asia (QS Asian University Ranking 2010).
Temple University, Japan Campus
- The MBA degree, like all degrees earned at TUJ, is approved and awarded by Temple University in Philadelphia.
- The Fox School of Business at Temple University is fully accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The Financial Times ranked the EMBA program among the top 20 U.S. based programs (2009).
Kyushu University Business School (QBS)
- Students completing the Business School Program of Kyushu University are awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Rikkyo University Graduate School established the MBA and DBA Course in Network and Social Organization in April 2002.
- The Graduate School of Business Administration at Nanzan University is one of the oldest graduate programs of business administration in Japan.
- The curriculum of the Graduate School of Business Administration is based on the western model of the MBA program.
Kwansei Gakuin University (KGU)
- KGU Graduate School of Business Administration offers an M.B.A. degree to provide advanced management education for people already in the forefront of professional life. Those who complete the program are awarded a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree.
- Kobe University is one of the oldest and leading universities in Japan.
- The Graduate School of Business Administration offers an MBA program for practicing managers and professionals.
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- APU's Graduate School of Management offers an internationally recognized MBA with a focus on the Asia Pacific Region.
- The MBA program at APU was designed with the assistance of a leading U.S. business school.
- TOPMBA.com, the web-based MBA ranking system of Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), has included the APU Graduate School of Management in its "QS Global 200 Business Schools 2009: The Employers' Choice" list.
- The International MBA Program (IMBA) is taught entirely in English in Tokyo, Japan.
- It is a part-time IMBA program, students can attend courses on weekday nights and on weekends.
International University of Japan (IUJ)
- IUJ has a world class faculty with wide business experience.
- The MBA program is designed to give students a wide range of experience and knowledge suitable for their future careers.
* Next: Top Universities in Japan
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.