List of top MBA programs offered in Dubai:
University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD)
- The UOWD MBA is intended for working professionals with at least two years of work experience after graduation.
- This program is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education in addition to being accredited by the Australian Government.
- University of Wollongong (UOW) in Australia received the maximum five-star rankings in six key categories in the Australian Good Universities Guide 2010.
Hult International Business School (Dubai Campus)
- Hult's MBA in Dubai also offers a part-time MBA option.
- Hult's part-time MBA in Dubai is identical to the fully accredited, full-time Dubai MBA program, but is delivered over two years rather than one.
- In 2009, Hult was ranked the 23rd best MBA program in the U.S. and the 44th best MBA in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
American University in Dubai (AUD)
- The M.B.A. program is a graduate-level, twelve-course, 36 credit hour program.
- All programs and concentrations of AUD's School of Business Administration are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation of the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- AUD is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International.
London Business School (Dubai-London Executive MBA)
- The world-class Dubai-London Executive MBA program transforms ambitious mid-career managers from around the world into senior and influential business professionals.
- The Dubai-London Executive MBA is a 20 month programme.
Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Dubai
- The MBA Program at IMT, Dubai combines rigorous classroom education with continuous application of the learned skills to real business situations.
- IMT-Dubai has received the official accreditation of its MBA program by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
* Next: List of Universities in Dubai