List of top MBA programs in Philippines:
University of the Philippines (UP)
- The College of Business Administration of the University of the Philippines has been the leader in management education in the Philippines.
- The MBA program is a practitioner-oriented program which can be completed on a part-time or full-time basis.
Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- AIM is the pioneer graduate school of management in Asia. It is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and is a member of the European Quality Improvement Systems (EQUIS).
- MBA Students may opt for the general management track or major in one the following areas: Finance, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. It also offers the Executive MBA Corporate Change Program.
Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB)
- The AGSB has been ranked No. 1, garnering an average rating of 4.6 out of a possible perfect score of 5.0 based on a comprehensive study of 199 MBA programs in the country by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Fund for Assistance to Private Education (FAPE).
- The MBA Standard Program is designed for young adult practitioners who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- The Middle Manager MBA program is designed for senior managers and staff members who occupy a supervisory and managerial position in their organizations.
University of Santo Tomas
- The Full-time UST MBA is a 21-month program. Students gain a competitive edge by polishing the communication, leadership and ethical skills that are highly valued by corporate recruiters.
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
- It offers the MBA program with emphases in Business Management, Finance, and Information Technology.
- An online MBA is also offered.
University of San Carlos
- Total length of time allowed to complete the MBA is 5 years. If a student does not finish within that time, he/she will receive a Certificate in Graduate Business Studies and be removed from the program.
University of San Agustin (USA)
- USA Graduate School offers a number of graduate degree programs including the M.B.A. degree. There are two programs, one with Thesis and another with Seminar Paper.
- The University is an active member of several associations of Catholic schools such as the Association of Catholic Universities in the Philippines (ACUP), etc.
De La Salle University - Manila
- The MBA program has been ranked among the top 20 part-time MBA programs in Asia.
- MBA candidates may major in any of the following areas: agribusiness, business and governance, business law, business management, culture and arts management, finance, human resource management, information technology, international business, marketing, operations management, property management, sports and recreation management, and supply chain management.
* Suggested Reading:
Four RP Universities in Asia's Top 200
List of Medical Schools in Philippines