Following are the top leading law colleges in Pakistan:
Pakistan College of Law (PCL)
- Since its inception, Pakistan College of Law has progressed continuously through obtaining top position in University results.
- PCL won top positions in Punjab University Annual Examinations in LL.B Part III, in year 2003-04, from amongst 25 Law Colleges of Punjab.
S. M. Law College
- It is a leading legal education imparting institution of Pakistan. The College has one of the oldest Law Libraries in Pakistan.
- The College has professionally qualified and experienced faculty members with LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Barrister-at-Law degrees from the UK and U.S.A.
Frontier Law College
- It is an affiliated institution of University of Peshawar, Pakistan.
- In addition to LL.B. degrees, it also offers a broad range of short courses in legal discipline. All courses are delivered by lectures of University of Peshawar, skilled professionals and senior advocates.
Quaid-e-Azam Law College (QLC)
- Established in 1987 QLC is the first Law College in the private sector of Punjab.
- It is the law college in the private sector which has balanced faculty consisting of foreign qualified and leading practicing lawyers of the Supreme Court and retired judges of superior courts in its faculty core.
* Suggested Reading: Best Universities in Pakistan