Following are the top ranking universities offering marketing degree programs:
Northwestern University (Kellogg)
- The Marketing Department at Kellogg School is ranked at the top in all national and international ranking surveys. It is ranked No. 1 in the US News & World Report's Best Business Schools Specialty Ranking: Marketing (2010).
- The Marketing Department offers two majors: Marketing and Marketing Management. The Marketing major is designed for those seeking a broad understanding of marketing, while the Marketing Management major is aimed at students planning careers in marketing.
University of Michigan (Ross School of Business)
- The Marketing Department at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is ranked among the top in the world in terms of the caliber of the students they train and the research they conduct.
- The BBA Marketing Program offers a distinctive experience incorporating case-based methods of instruction into courses.
- Students will acquire a broad range of skills in marketing management and strengthen their expertise in a number of areas such as consumer behavior, research methods and advertising.
The University of Texas at Austin (McCombs School of Business)
- UT has a top-10 nationally ranked marketing program according to U.S. News & World Report.
- A large percentage of the graduates with a BBA in Marketing from UT are employed as sales representatives, usually for large consumer products / industrial firms, or in retailing as assistant buyers or department managers.
- McCombs marketing faculty include world-renowned experts on global markets, advertising perception, market distribution, consumer behavior, media strategies and market technologies
University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- The marketing program at The Wharton School is one of the best in the nation. The marketing concentration focuses on the needs of the organization's key stakeholders.
- Many students with a concentration in marketing have gone on to work in advertising, sales, marketing research consulting, etc.
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) is ranked 2nd in the US News Best Business Schools Specialty Rankings: Marketing (2011).
* Suggested Reading:
Top Online MBA in Marketing
Top Retail Management Schools
Online Marketing Degree Program