List of top medical schools in Uganda:
Makerere University School of Medicine
- It is the school of medicine of Makerere University, Uganda's oldest university.
- The School of Medicine is made up of the following units/departments: Department of Internal Medicine; Department of Surgery; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Department of Pediatrics and Child Health; Department of Radiology and Radiotherapy; Department of Psychiatry; Department of Family Medicine; Department of Anesthesia; Department of Ear, Nose and Throat (E.N.T); Department of Medical Illustration; Department of Ophthalmology; Department of Orthopedics; Clinical Epidemiology Unit; Reproductive Health Unit; Medical Research Center; Infectious Disease Institute; Department of Family Medicine.
Mbarara University of Science & Technology (MUST) Faculty of Medicine
- The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs and Diploma based courses, in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy and Laboratory Sciences.
- The university is recognized by National Council for Higher Education in Uganda.
Gulu University Faculty of Medicine
- The main academic programme at the faculty has been the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB).
- The faculty has entered into various research and academic partnerships with leading institutions in and outside Uganda.
* Suggested Reading: Top Universities in Uganda