Top universities offering the MFA (Master of Fine Arts)/MBA dual degree program:
New York University
- The joint MBA/MFA degree is a partnership of two world-class programs: NYU's Stern School of Business and Kanbar Institute of Film & Television at the Tisch School of the Arts. It is a three-year program that enables students to pursue both degrees simultaneously.
- Stern's MBA program has been ranked No. 3 in business research contribution among 100 business schools worldwide by the School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas.
University of Michigan
- The MFA/MBA Dual Degree Program is a coordinated curriculum between the University of Michigan’s School of Art & Design and Stephen M. Ross School of Business.
- This program combines the two-year MBA program with the three-year MFA program and is arranged so that all requirements for both degrees are completed in four years of enrollment.
- BusinessWeek ranked the Ross School MBA program 5th overall (2008).
- The Theater Management department at Yale University offers a joint-degree program with Yale School of Management, in which a candidate can earn both the Master of Fine Arts and Master of Business Administration degrees in four years.
- This program is designed for those who intend to pursue careers in a theater world in which there is increasing interaction between the private, public and nonprofit sectors.
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Yale SOM 8th nationwide in its seventh annual business school survey of MBA recruiters.
* Suggested Reading:
MBA/MPP Joint Degree Program
Top MS-MBA Dual Degree Program
MFA Creative Writing Rankings
Top International MBA Programs