Top universities offering the MFA (Master of Fine Arts)/MBA dual degree program:
New York University
- The joint MBA/MFA degree is a partnership of two world-class programs: NYU's Stern School of Business and Kanbar Institute of Film & Television at the Tisch School of the Arts. It is a three-year program that enables students to pursue both degrees simultaneously.
- Stern's MBA program has been ranked No. 3 in business research contribution among 100 business schools worldwide by the School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas.
University of Michigan
- The MFA/MBA Dual Degree Program is a coordinated curriculum between the University of Michigan’s School of Art & Design and Stephen M. Ross School of Business.
- This program combines the two-year MBA program with the three-year MFA program and is arranged so that all requirements for both degrees are completed in four years of enrollment.
- BusinessWeek ranked the Ross School MBA program 5th overall (2008).
- The Theater Management department at Yale University offers a joint-degree program with Yale School of Management, in which a candidate can earn both the Master of Fine Arts and Master of Business Administration degrees in four years.
- This program is designed for those who intend to pursue careers in a theater world in which there is increasing interaction between the private, public and nonprofit sectors.
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Yale SOM 8th nationwide in its seventh annual business school survey of MBA recruiters.
* Suggested Reading:
MBA/MPP Joint Degree Program
Top MS-MBA Dual Degree Program
MFA Creative Writing Rankings
Top International MBA Programs
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.