Following are some of the top medical schools in France:
Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)
- Pierre et Marie Curie faculty of medicine is the only one which corresponds to the whole of a University Hospital Group (the GHU EST) and a university (UPMC). It is the premier university teaching hospital in Europe.
- The faculty of medicine offers courses for the three cycles of medical studies: from PCEM1 (given within the faculty) to the 3rd cycle including DES (Diploma in Specialised Studies in Medicine), DESC (Diploma of Complementary Specialised Studies), DU (University Diploma) and DIU (Inter University Diploma).
- The faculty also offers paramedical courses: speech therapy, psychomotricity and orthoptics.
University Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- The University offers both scientific and medical degree programs and is one of the largest universities in France.
- It is ranked 136th in the world for Life Sciences and Medicine (QS World University Rankings 2010).
University Joseph Fourier (UJF)
- It is one of the top universities in France, offering a wide range of disciplines covering sciences, technology, medicine and society.
- UJF is ranked 247th internationally for Life Sciences and Medicine in the QS World University Rankings 2010.
University of Limoges
- The University of Limoges was founded in 1968 and offers a great variety of choices of high quality professional degrees and scientific training to students.
- The preliminary admissions procedure is compulsory for overseas students with non-French school leaving certificates who are seeking to register for the first time in either the first or second year of a Licence or for the first joint foundation year of a Medicine or Dentistry degree (PCEM1).
* Suggested Reading:
Top Universities in Paris
Top Universities in France
Best Business Schools in France