Rutgers University in Newark
- For 12th year in a row, U.S. News and World Report has ranked Rutgers-Newark the most diverse national university in the United States (2009).
- This rich diversity offers an extraordinary educational opportunity to its students.
- The 2008 edition of the Princeton Review's annual college guidebook, The Best 366 Colleges, has ranked Temple's undergraduate student body the most diverse in the nation.
- Temple is the only Pennsylvania college/university to make the 2008 "diverse student population" top 20 in Best Colleges.
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education magazine ranks Temple 6th among American universities in the total number of bachelor's degrees awarded to African-American students.
Northeastern Illinois University
- NIU has been ranked the most ethnically diverse university in the Midwest by U.S. News and World Report’s yearly edition of best colleges. It has held the No. 1 spot since the magazine started ranking this category in 1997.
- According to U.S. News & World Report, the groups forming the basis for the diversity ranking calculations were Native Americans, Asian-Americans, African-Americans who are non-Hispanic, whites who are non-Hispanic, and Hispanics.
- The Princeton Review has ranked DePaul in the top 20 most diverse student populations in their "Diverse Student Population" category. It is among the top 100 universities in the nation for conferring degrees on students of color.
- DePaul welcomes students and employees from all ethnicities, religions and backgrounds.
* Suggested Reading:
Most Selective Business Schools
Most Popular Universities
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.