Following are some of the Top MBA universities in USA, UK and Australia, consistently ranked among the top universities for MBA programs by a number of international league tables:
Nottingham University Business School
- It is one of the largest business schools in Europe.
- Placed as one of the world top 100 MBA universities by the FT and EIU (2009).
- The School's teaching was rated ‘excellent’ by the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
- 70% of the School’s research was rated as either ‘internationally excellent’ or ‘world-leading,’ ranking it 6th in the UK (RAE 2008).
- 1st in the UK and 23rd globally in the Aspen Institute’s Top 100 Beyond Grey Pinstripes ranking of the world’s most innovative MBA programmes that lead the way in integrating social, environmental, and ethical issues into management education and research.
- Winner of the 2008-2009 Times Higher Education ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’ award.
University of Edinburgh Business School
- Placed among the world's best 100 MBA universities, rated 92nd internationally in FT Global MBA Rankings 2009.
- The Part-time MBA features in the FT ranking of Global Executive MBA programmes, placed 66th in the world in 2008.
- All of the Edinburgh MBA programmes have been accredited by AMBA which is the recognised accrediting body in the UK. The Business School also holds accreditation by EQUIS.
Warwick Business School
- The Business School is one of the largest in Europe and ranks in the top 1% worldwide.
- Top 5 nationally and No. 22 internationally for its full time MBA (EIU 2009).
- Top 40 in the world (FT Global MBA Rankings 2009).
- The school has been rated as 'Excellent' for teaching quality by The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
- WBS has been voted one of the top b2b brands in the UK for quality, reliability, and distinction.
Imperial College Business School
- The Business School is consistently ranked in the top 10 worldwide for entrepreneurship.
- 37th among the top MBA universities in the world (FT 2009).
- Top 10 in Europe and 22nd in the world in the EIU ranking of full time MBA programs 2009.
- Top 15 in Europe in the Whitefield Consulting Worldwide MBA ranking 2007.
- Imperial is ranked 3rd in Europe and 5th in the world (THE/QS 2009).
Australian School of Business (Australia)
- No. 1 in the country and among the top 40 MBA universities in the world (FT 2009 Rankings).
- No. 1 in the country for the MBA (Executive) Program (FT 2007).
- No. 1 for excellence in teaching and learning (DEST Learning and Teaching Performance Fund 2009).
- Accredited by a number of professional bodies include: CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA), the National Institute of Accountants (NIA), the Institute of Actuaries of Australia, the Institute of Actuaries (London), the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), the Australian Computer Society (ACS), the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS) and the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI).
Kelley School of Business (USA)
- Consistently ranked among the best business schools by major publications such as Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, and the Wall Street Journal.
- 42nd among the World's Top 100 MBA universities by Economist Intelligence Unit, 2008.
- Business Week gave Kelley an A+ for undergraduate job placement in 2007 and 2008.
- It was the first top 20 business school to offer online degrees to highly qualified professionals.
- The Princeton Review ranked it No. 1 for “Best Classroom Experience” in 2007.
- Ranked 7th in the nation on faculty scholarship by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
* Suggested Reading:
Top MBA Schools in UK
Top 10 MBA Colleges in US
Top MBA Programs in Australia
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.