List of MBA programs offered in Bahrain:
University College of Bahrain
- The evening MBA Program at the University is designed to meet the educational needs of working professionals who aspire to higher levels of responsibility within their organizations.
- The evening MBA is intensive, integrative, international and experiential. Major Concentration Areas include: Management; Marketing & International Business; Banking & Finance; Management Information Systems; Islamic Finance & Banking.
- University College of Bahrain is highly ranked among other universities due to the remarkable success and excellence achieved by the university.
MDCI (Bahrain) - Gulf College
- The Hull MBA is offered in the Middle-east through MDCI Ltd. The programme starts in Muscat and Bahrain approximately every six months.
- The Gulf-based MBA, offered through MDCI Ltd, is identical to the MBA offered on campus in the University of Hull.
University of Strathclyde - RUW
- The Strathclyde MBA in Bahrain is delivered at the Royal University for Women (RUW) campus at Riffa.
- The Strathclyde Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised management qualification. It is ranked 1st in Scotland, 10th equal in UK, 18th in Europe and 51st in the world (Financial Times Global MBA survey Jan 2010).
University of Glamorgan
- Glamorgan also delivers its Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Bahrain in a part time study format. Students are taught every six weeks by full-time Business School staff who fly out to Bahrain.
- Glamorgan Business School is a member of the European Foundation for Management Development.
* Next: List of Universities in Bahrain
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.