CFA Institute is the leading global association for investment professionals that awards the prestigious CFA® (Certified Financial Analyst) designation. Following are the best business schools offering the CFA courses/programs:
Schulich School of Business (Canada)
- CFA Institute has approved the Master of Finance at York University’s Schulich School of Business as a CFA Program Partner.
- The Schulich School of Business in Toronto is ranked among the world’s leading business schools by a number of global surveys. The 12-month full-time Master of Finance program offers exceptional depth and breadth of content and a strong real-world emphasis. The program covers an estimated 90 percent of the knowledge required for CFA exam preparation.
The University of Iowa (Henry B. Tippie College of Business) (USA)
- Tippie's Finance Career Academy worked to be named a CFA Program Partner in 2009. It is one of only 15 MBA programs in North America to receive this honorable designation.
- The School's finance course content covers more than 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge. The Body of Knowledge encompasses the content of all three CFA exam levels.
Howard University School of Business (USA)
- Both the Howard University BA in Business Administration and Master in Finance are CFA Program Partners and will offer degree programs that cover at least 70 percent of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge, the CFA Institute ethical and professional standards, and other requirements.
- Howard undergraduate Business School program was accredited by AACSB (American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business) in 1976.
Cass Business School, City University, London (UK)
- Cass Business School has joined a network of top global business schools by becoming a CFA Program Partner. The partnership is official recognition of the relevance of the School’s finance MSc programmes to the financial services industry, and as rigorous preparation for the CFA exam.
- The five MSc programmes which have received the stamp of approval are: MSc in Finance; MSc Banking and International Finance; MSc Accounting and International Finance; MSc Investment Management; MSc in Finance and Investment (part-time).
* Suggested Reading:
Top Master in Finance Programs
MSc Finance Distance Learning
Universities offering Financial Planning Certificate
World of University Ranking and League Table
In UK there are some university league tables published every year by The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Guardian. In Australia the Good Universities Guide rating is a very useful handbook for anyone choosing a tertiary institution. For more information please see University Ranking by Country.